Our couple’s relationship has lasted for a long time, but it seems to have become a sentimental relationship linked to habit and not to mutual love. When it is discussed it is normal, but during discussions it is right to come together. Furthermore, the sacrifice must not be made only on one side, otherwise it seems that we bear at all costs, but it is not written anywhere that we must tolerate abuse, verbal violence or offenses in the name of love.
In this case, love seems to have passed into the background. During the relationship there can be only distrust, jealousy or oppression. In this situation the relationship is toxic and does not serve anyone, rather it ruins our health, and does not progress. In this case it is better to put a stone on it and turn the page.
But how to proceed?
– Admit to having a problem
– Carefully analyze our partner’s feelings and feelings
– Understand if we really need this relationship or if it just makes us feel bad
– The relationship does not progress and makes us sad and melancholy, then move and reflect on how to close
– Rediscover the energies needed to take the big step since most have dissolved due to stress
– Understanding the partner’s movements and playing in advance
– Ask for help from a psychologist who can help us manage the situation
– Organize the future of children, if there are any
– Act when you feel ready and strong enough to stand the path
– If the partner has aggressive reactions it is good to close the question but not face to face but other ways or staying close to a friend who can help us manage the critical moment in which we will communicate to the partner our decision
– Communicate the decision clearly to your partner without blaming yourself or your partner
– Trying to speak little and going to the center of the matter so that the partner cannot find a trick to convince us that we are wrong